• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NanaMaster

Recruit
2 Badges
Apr 18, 2016
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
I can't load saved games in Warlock II the Exiled. Makes the game unplayable if I have to restart every time I play! I am playing on a Mac. Yes, I meet all requirements to play the game.

Unfortunately the game doesn't run well on Mac or Linux, if at all. You might try the beta branch, but you'll definitely still have issues.

They really need to stop saying it's compatible with those systems on the store page, it's not really.

Same problem here. Bought the game on Steam, it's essentially unplayable at the moment on OSX. If this can't be fixed, I will request a refund. This really doesn't make Paradox look very good, to be honest -- and I've been a loyal customer so far.

Two showstopping bugs, possibly related:

1) Finishing the objectives of a quest does not lead to the quest being counted as "finished". It stays in the quest menu, and the reward isn't given.

2) Loading a game opens a summary of the open quests (including the actually finished ones, as described above). At the end of clicking through this quest list, the game crashes to desktop. In other words: unplayable.

Please tell us how to fix this, that a patch is being worked on, or refund the Mac users who can't play this game.

Two showstopping bugs, possibly related:

1) Finishing the objectives of a quest does not lead to the quest being counted as "finished". It stays in the quest menu, and the reward isn't given.

2) Loading a game opens a summary of the open quests (including the actually finished ones, as described above). At the end of clicking through this quest list, the game crashes to desktop. In other words: unplayable.

I have the same problem on Linux. Only thing to add is that sometimes the game just crashes randomly.
So just trying to play the game through ignoring the quests isn't really possible.