• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I noticed that Legacy will be constantly updated, is it better to add it to the SVN?

"The question of an SVN is one that I cannot answer, but given that during the entire process of development from 0.1 on there was never a public SVN and there have been debates over it numerous and exhaustive times, I would presume that such is unlikely, and would be decided and announced independently of questioning about it." - Gamarasa

Reactions:
I did not know if I should write here or in the bug post but opted for this since Huuuzzzzzzaaaah feeling xD It seems that if Nurgle awards a sacrificer with a demon its picture is one of tzeentch daemons and not Nurgles daemons.

Amazing work though and I cant overstate how much I love this mod! :D

After about 20 years of playing my grand theogonist had 2000 prestige and 2000 piety and enacted 'unite the empire'. Not sure if that's WAD.. I believe there used to be additional conditions to be able trigger the decision.

Due to the Interracial marriage fix event. And the Interracial Stillbirth event . The decision to allow interracial marriages as a game rule if coming from the player has no effect. I "fixed" mine.

I've seen Norscans mass convert to Hashut, Sigmarite, Ursun, and I don't think this is intended. Also, Norscans cannot enact the Chaos Sacrifice decision. It also seems that every Norscan prefers to marry themselves off to Beastmen or Chaos Hordes instead of their neighbours for the prestige boost, but as you can imagine with Beastmen it just means a lot of failed marriages.

The regular holy war ( "religious = {" ) CB doesn't work since it has an extra check for satanists outside the OR for being a different religion from the target. I'm not sure if known_satanist is even used anywhere but it's easy to fix.

Also, since greenskins are excluded from standard holy wars it's very strange that lizardmen are barred from the purge greenskins CB, especially since they're pretty much the embodiment of disorder without being outright chaos worshipers. I just commented that out on my version but is there some reason for this?

A few other odds and ends I've noticed while playing on my copy of the mod:

The decisions "Search for a Court Physician" and the Dwarf-exclusive "Sacrifice to the Ancestors" are both broken.

Also, while pursuing one of the "Councilor pursues rumors of an artifact" quest chains, my Dwarfs happened to stumble upon this piece of umgak from some warp-cursed alternate dimension:

g7kocsxk0m051.jpg

I'm guessing the localizations for lore-friendly replacement artifacts are coming in a future release?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Great to revisit this again. But was Sudenburg always such a confusing mess? Extremely limited retinue choices based on mutually exclusive buildings; if I want special units like cannons or gunners I basically have to get married to them from the start and I can only pick one. And can't even build the recruitment buildings for those levies if the main castle has a different building.

Like if I build the artillery building in the provincial capital holding I can also build an artillery levy building there. BUT if I then build a gunner building in a subholding I can't build ANY special levy buildings there. Sudenburg has some unique buildings and I like playing there and gathering different Imperial cultures and religions as reservations in case Vlad deadifies the Empire but the levy and rerinue system just makes it a little frustrating.

Also, I remember being able to wage holy wars down south but in this version I have no CB's besides the tributary ones. Am I just misremembering it or did something change?

Reactions:
Are you suppose to be able to be a male Lahmian( or whatever) vampire? What can they do?

The regular holy war ( "religious = {" ) CB doesn't work since it has an extra check for satanists outside the OR for being a different religion from the target. I'm not sure if known_satanist is even used anywhere but it's easy to fix.

Also, since greenskins are excluded from standard holy wars it's very strange that lizardmen are barred from the purge greenskins CB, especially since they're pretty much the embodiment of disorder without being outright chaos worshipers. I just commented that out on my version but is there some reason for this?

I know it is in the 00_cb_types file but how do I remove it without messing up everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.