WANTED: AKSoundEngine.dll bug, dead or alive. Reward available.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I finally linked the insisent in mission crashes i was getting to my GFX card drivers. using the last public release Battletech worked fine forever but as soon as i updated my drivers to the latest optional(AMD) the crashes resumed.

I just bought the Season Pass and got an extra AkSoundEngine.dll bug for free! I had over 500 hours of playtime without the DLCs and never encountered the bug before.
In a previous thread someone suggested the Flashpoint sound files might be the problem, which stands to reason after my experience. Is there a solution for this bug yet? I'm playing the Roguetech Mod as well, but am still happy to provide logs if wanted. I want to stress, that the issue appeard after buying the DLCs and not after installing Roguetech, which I played without the DLCs for a long time.

I just bought the Season Pass and got an extra AkSoundEngine.dll bug for free! I had over 500 hours of playtime without the DLCs and never encountered the bug before.
In a previous thread someone suggested the Flashpoint sound files might be the problem, which stands to reason after my experience. Is there a solution for this bug yet? I'm playing the Roguetech Mod as well, but am still happy to provide logs if wanted. I want to stress, that the issue appeard after buying the DLCs and not after installing Roguetech, which I played without the DLCs for a long time.
Greetings,
Please create a bug report here:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forums/battletech-bug-reports.998/

• 1Like
Reactions: