• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello. So, I understand that I'm a bit of a potato in dealing with this kind of things, so no doubt the fault will most likely be mine. But how do I make the modmod work? I've downloaded it and extracted in the ck2 mod folder, then copied the six folders and pasted them one by one in the corresponding folders located in Historical_Immersion_Project, but the checkmark isn't showing up on startup and everything's like it ever used to be in hip, with tribal celtics and vassal kings and all that jazz. What am i doing wrong?

Anyway I can't wait to try this out. Seems a great mod, fixing a lot of things that always bothered me, like celtic tribalism and some of the most flawed mechanics of hip like conquests and the administration of empires. Plus I would love to see some more zoroastrian flavor, it would make much more sense to slowly reconquer Persia as the Karenids than just randomly converting as a Muslim ruler. I know that the "today i woke up and decided to bang my sister and start a new religion" phrase is basically ck2 in a nutshell, but more historical accuracy, or at least plausibility, is always welcome.

Howzit, just some clarification; the name of the folder is now "WMM?" Is the installation the same, as in merging with the respective HIP folder but leaving Events? And last then still selecting the mod on the load screen, the mod being called "WMM" not "Vassal Kings Are Dumb"... Or whatever.

Sorry to bother you but thanks in advance.

Hey Walter, can I get a reason for changes in seazones, ie. deleting varmland from baltic and a bunch of other regions from indian?

I'm not aware of doing anything with that?

Do You mean "disempowering" the council via their voting powers revocation?
If You mean "Protected Council Appointments" Realm Law, You need a certain tech level (I believe it's Late Feudal administration).
The former. Protected council appointments I've always been fine with, but abolishing the council power is something I always strive for in my HIP games.