• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I removed the -75% cause it seemed to have no effect. Frankly idk why they even created a tribal government type separate from feudal.

And yeah thats what I'm doing for Empires, ie kingdom-unions like the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. But it is annoying that the base game is inconsistent about this.
Maybe You apply the modifier to their whole provinces, or separate holdings, or personally all tribal rulers? What have You tried so far?
The Empires have not been really touched upon so much since there were only ERE, HRE, Persia and Arabia in the game, despite a tone of those having been added later on.
Maybe the formation of PLC should be handled via decision? It can keep it a kingdom rank, but simultaneously move both kingdoms, as they are de jure at the moment of taking the decision into de jure PLC kingdom level title?

Found a bug when forming the SER in this submod - it doesn't become a de jure map entity, it just stays titular. This was also a base EMF issue before (that I also noticed and reported to the team, they fixed it quite quickly), but it still pops up when using this submod.

Is it compatible with Bastard2?

I'm not sure. I have a compatible beta version I can post if people are interested but I was still testing stuff. It works fine however.

Please do. What are the tested features/balances changes?

I added a russian Empire in 1066 to prevent Russia from being overrun by pagans. I'm not completely satisfied with it but it at least works from that angle. Among other things.

New version up. Ireland is a kingdom in 1066, English invasion and destruction of the high kingdom decisions are now back in. Decisions for Bulgarian Empire to get claims on various duchies in European Byzantium. Court Anarchy trait removed because it never works correctly.

I wonder if this is me, dumb as a vassal king, or smth else but I can't open/extract your file. I tried with 7zipFM, which supposed to be able to open rar files.
OS windows 10 and downloaded the file trice in a case got corrupted while downloading or smth but with no avail.
Any possible suggestions? (apart from buying a winrar just for 1 file)

edit: found smth else to open the file. so far looks ok, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi. When you will update mod for newest HiP? There are some bugs with this version. New start dates didn't work correctly but it's obvious but in all bookmarks province Kaliopolis/Selymbria (in duchy of Thrace) is wasteland.
edit:
I found out they changed some provinces and your mod ovewrite smwh_landed_titles.txt. I deleted it and it works for now. I hope this file wasn't crucial for mod.

Last edited:
Hi. When you will update mod for newest HiP? There are some bugs with this version. New start dates didn't work correctly but it's obvious but in all bookmarks province Kaliopolis/Selymbria (in duchy of Thrace) is wasteland.
edit:
I found out they changed some provinces and your mod ovewrite smwh_landed_titles.txt. I deleted it and it works for now. I hope this file wasn't crucial for mod.

I've worked on a new version.

1. is this compatible with EMF?
2. is vice-royalty pointless in this mod?

1. is this compatible with EMF?
2. is vice-royalty pointless in this mod?

Its compatible with everything in HIP. I haven't touched viceroyalties, it should be the same as in regular HIP.

Sorry, but I need to ask again, coz there was no response, and I really couldn't find any explanation.

Do I still need to delete folder "events"?

No.

• 1Like
Reactions: