• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Varcislaus said:
beregic where are you ?

Beregic lost his temper and decided to never agin write on this forum or play Interregnum.

MattyG said:
Beregic lost his temper and decided to never agin write on this forum or play Interregnum.
:confused:
assumption again
i said i do not want to have anything to do with the mp game on this mod beeing set-up, for reasons already stated there; a complete diffrent issue LOL

regardless i posted more then i was inclined in this thread, yet i have to see any decision taken on this topic(if any final one first) as a practical aplication..

and i love this mod(minus a few annoying negative aspects, but wich do not take away the positive ones); especialy "caliph"'s contributions towards the event flows and role playing "feel"...any sign of him anymore?

beregic said:
:confused:
assumption again
i said i do not want to have anything to do with the mp game on this mod beeing set-up, for reasons already stated there; a complete diffrent issue LOL

regardless i posted more then i was inclined in this thread, yet i have to see any decision taken on this topic(if any final one first) as a practical aplication..

and i love this mod(minus a few annoying negative aspects, but wich do not take away the positive ones); especialy "caliph"'s contributions towards the event flows and role playing "feel"...any sign of him anymore?

We all make assumptions, beregic, yourself included. One cannot walk down the street or negotiate any aspect of life without making assumptions.

Anyway, I would love Calipah to be back at the mod but he is engrossed in his studies. He provides me with some event ideas every now and then when I pester him. :D

And, ahem, all of Calipah's work is done by he and I together. I don't just code the material, I contribute ideas and text. ;)

Glad you still like the mod. And for what it's worth, I really value the many contributions you have made. I don't always agree with you, but you have many insights into how the game really works.

As for Moldovia/Wallachia ... we need someone to step up to the plate and begin writing. Suffice to say, of nobody does, then when I get to M (Moldova) I will begin writing events anyway, even though I don't have the background required to do a great job on it.

Matty