• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(61634)

First Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2006
SO, I saw this and COTN on Gamersgate for a dollar each, and decided to buy them. I like old games (must have played my first video game a good twenty years ago), but I also like to win, which is something that TT won't let me do. This is because my VP score constantly drops, even though I'm not doing anything. Ultimately, I wind up with a negative score, and the computer has amounted a huge amount of victory points.

How do I fix this problem, and what effect does honour have in this game?

EDIT: Is the Gamersgate version patched? There are some problems with it, as I can't recruit longbowmen (it says "you can't recruit this unit yet" and doesn't tell me how).