• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This gotta be one of the most fun AARs. Fun to read, write, and I'm sure to play too. No more worries!

Great idea!

Reactions:
Thanks guys.:) It's been no update lately unfortunately, and that paretly bacause I have had little time, but mainly because CK wont start!:eek: The program just start to load, never starts and just grabs all available memory...:( I begin to think I must reinstall or something.

Could be interesting to see how it is with the next installment though, most ideas comes as I play, so I am excited myself.:p:D

Reactions:
That's not good. I hope you'll be able to sort out your computer and/or Crusader Kings and continue with your story. It's a welcome escape into a world of insanity and it would be a shame if you had to abandon it.

Reactions:
Sorry to post so late, but this is really embarassing...:( I finally sorted out the problem, but hadn't time to play for a while because of school. Then I did a fresh install to sort out a crash problem...:rolleyes: I guess you see where I'm heading... Really sorry, hopefully one day I can make a new, good story, but I guess not like this one, as it was quite time and work consuming to find ways to renew the fun part and originality of the story all the time.;)

Thanks to all that read this AAR, and again sorry.

Reactions:
That sucks... I really like this one. :( One day if you start a new one I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Reactions:
Thanks to both.:) I hope to make a new story, but am afraid that school work will slow it down in that case. We'll see, I have one idea, but it's far from ready yet.:)

Reactions: