• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(199)

Banned
Jun 12, 2000
www.fenrir.dk
So far have managed to play the game quite well (despite not knowing german). The effects of most things are relatively easy to guess (or try your way into) - the only thing I'm still not quite sure of is the effects of economic investments.

What exactly does promoting Vogts (Bailiffs?) do? Quick explanation please?

I assume (guess) that the manufacturies increase investments in infrastructure, etc. by the numbers stated in the help text per month (12/6d depending on location). Correct?

What is the difference (i.e. advantages/diadvantages) between a trade post and colony? I thought this had been mentioned before, but I couldn't find the thread.

I think the vogt increases tax income and decreases stability. The marshall increases both and the governor increases production income. The manufakturen I think increase different things. For example the art academy increases the contribution for stability. But I do not know where this contribution goes if stability is maximal. If the rules are consistent this contribution should convert to cash then. About the rest I am not so sure myself although I have a german manual. It would be nice if someone else could help here.