Visual Representation of Policies 1.26 - Dharma

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This looks way prettier than my spreadsheet :(

This will affect starting idea choices for sure. As for now Polices we're mainly endgame bonus, but now with 3 polices for free you'll definitely want to turn all 3 as soon as possible so you get Adm-Diplo-Military ideas set as first. Until Dharma it was usual to take more than 1 idea sets from one category (like 1 Adm and 2 Military etc)

I wanted a visual representation of the new policies and the wiki hasn't been updated yet. So I decided to make my own!
Final-small.png

You can download the high res version from this link
Defensive-Humanist is not correct. It gives -0.05 war exhaustion next to -25% attrition :)

The bonuses are so puny. They hardly make a difference in game.

Oh buddy... I know they’re not the biggest bonuses and they’re not as efficient as ideas(one off cost vs constant upkeep- depending on time enacted) but they can be the difference between victory and defeat, just look at the dev clash with the naval morale and combat width- I will admit they’re not as useful in SP though, but most players will have points to burn if they’re not new or have been getting horrid monarchs.

Oh buddy... I know they’re not the biggest bonuses and they’re not as efficient as ideas(one off cost vs constant upkeep- depending on time enacted) but they can be the difference between victory and defeat, just look at the dev clash with the naval morale and combat width- I will admit they’re not as useful in SP though, but most players will have points to burn if they’re not new or have been getting horrid monarchs.

Just say you agree with me instead off writing in riddles!