• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HammyMcGee

Recruit
11 Badges
May 24, 2021
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
I'm playing a sandbox game with events enabled. An event came up that the Mayor calls me and says "No Visitation" I removed my visitation rooms by deactivating the room. It's been 3 hours! I activate, the mayor quickly calls me and says I'm fined and will continue to do so. Huh? Game killer? Because that's not even fun, really.

You have to wait for him call you again to allow them. Look into your to-do list: there should something be saying: no visitors with a timer - mostly 180hrs ticking down. After this the mayor will call again and tell you that you can open them. I mean the mistake is easy to make. You have learned to 'cheat' with the grants by doing the bare minimum and then destroying/firing staff that was required for the grant. But the event last a bit longer. Same for banning certain items at the yard (there is a similar event)