• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
angelscotboi said:
They have not tried to tell me how to change it.

They just kept saying "tell us what you think it should be like" - and I have three times.
And they kept saying "well go mod it yourself if you dont like it".

And havent told me how. Show me where they have?

Where did you get all that from what I said?

"If you dont like it go away and mod it yourself then." Is a dismissal.

I dont like being spoken down to or dismissed which is what OhGamer did.
So i told him that I didnt appreciate it.

I have simply been trying to discuss why things are as they are and why it cant be changed.
And im basically being told to go away and do it myself - even after I said i dont know how.

I have also said repeatedly that I like VIP.

If your going to have it like this - states split by what country historically colonised them - then at least be consistant and uniform.

Oman shouldnt cover all of the UAE, Oman, and Yemen, and Zanzibar should certainly not cover the east african coasts.

Either that or keep the original Vicky states and specially define the states for the major colonial powers like you did for Oman.

Ive been trying to tell you that there should be a balance, some consistency to how the states are formed - but you have repeatedly dismissed what I said and then turned around and said "You should tell us what you want so we could discuss it" - I HAVE! Repeatedly!

You say that the goal of VIP is historicity - do the whole thing based upon historical claims then if thats the goal.
Or do it by industrial might/population base as you have seem to have done in Oman.

Thats what ive been saying to you; sorry that ive had to resort to being rude for you to cease dismissing me and what ive been saying and to actually discuss it with me.
When you talk about Oman, Yemen and Zanzibar... of what you are talking about???
They are not places to colonize, they are provinces that already have their owners.
:confused:

When we ask:
"why don't you propose your layout so we can consider it?"
It is not to see an answer like:
"use directive1 (being directive1 whatever YOU think is better) and mod the states accordingly"
What we will like to see is something like this:
Code:
[B]State 1:[/B]
ProvinceA
ProvinceB
ProvinceC
ProvinceD
[B]State 2:[/B]
ProvinceE
ProvinceF
ProvinceG
etc, etc, etc.
It is not that difficult, right?
You do not need to mod anything, you just need to put YOUR idea IN PAPER. ;)