• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Walle76

Sergeant
33 Badges
Nov 9, 2007
www.valfarden.blogspot.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Just a question, I like to cheat a little when I play, you know to get more people, starting money, etc. When I try it on VIP (Ottoman) it totaly fails, I don´t do anything wrong. Doubblechecked it twice. First I thought it was the parties that where the problems. So then I just added pops and made some smaller changes to the set up file.

Anyone who has experienced this?

Just a question, I like to cheat a little when I play, you know to get more people, starting money, etc. When I try it on VIP (Ottoman) it totaly fails, I don´t do anything wrong. Doubblechecked it twice. First I thought it was the parties that where the problems. So then I just added pops and made some smaller changes to the set up file.

Anyone who has experienced this?

Cheat comands which work in vanilla Ricky don't work in VIP:R? Well, that are good news! :D Tbh, I don't have a clue how this was achieved. If you're in dire need of help for your country, you can always make some adjustments in the savegame file.

Furstbishof: It is editing the core data i like to do. Eg. get myself more people.

Furstbishof: It is editing the core data i like to do. Eg. get myself more people.

By re-reading your original post it seems to me that you've modified the pop files of the 1836 scenario to give yourself a head start. Maybe you have simply edited the wrong files? The vanilla pop files are in the \scenarios\GC sub-directory. These are not used by VIP:R; the revised pop files of VIP:R can instead be found in the \scenarios\VIPscen\pops sub-directory.