• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys, can you tell me where is the savegame location for Victoria Revolutions V.I.P?
I looked everywhere, Documents/paradox folder, game folder (there is V.I.P folder and there is no savegames folder), Victoria vanilla folder (there is savegames folder but it's empty).
I played game with several countries and I can load any save I want, just want to send it to other pc to continue there, but couldn't find the files :/

Guys, can you tell me where is the savegame location for Victoria Revolutions V.I.P?
I looked everywhere, Documents/paradox folder, game folder (there is V.I.P folder and there is no savegames folder), Victoria vanilla folder (there is savegames folder but it's empty).
I played game with several countries and I can load any save I want, just want to send it to other pc to continue there, but couldn't find the files :/

Well prehaps Your game is duplicated in any way, because saved games lie in ...\Victoria\scenarios\save games folder. :)

Well prehaps Your game is duplicated in any way, because saved games lie in ...\Victoria\scenarios\save games folder. :)

We have eventually found his savegames in ...\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Entertainment\Victoria\scenarios\save games

I know its late but the link is no longer available, can you share it again please?
I'm not sure if you're looking for a no time limit patch or an updated VIP:R, but you can have both by downloading my Hotfix for VIP:R.

I have installed the VIP:R 0.4 FOR PC USERS.

Must I see a new start screen?
I see 3 new Scenarios, VIP:R Grand Campaign v.04 (Multiplayer and Light).
And there is only United Kindom in the normaly and light Campaign.

I am not sure if the mod was installed correctly

I have installed the VIP:R 0.4 FOR PC USERS.

Must I see a new start screen?
I see 3 new Scenarios, VIP:R Grand Campaign v.04 (Multiplayer and Light).
And there is only United Kindom in the normaly and light Campaign.

I am not sure if the mod was installed correctly
Is good - click on GB flag and change country

• 1Like
Reactions: