• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Absolutely topnotch. Everything about it is wonderful, I especially love how much more diverse POP cultures are, realistically representing everything from the lingering Greeks in Southern Italy to the Russian slaves held in Central Asia. I just have one question though. I remember reading about the Volga Germans, and that they were invited into Russia by Peter the Great. I didn't see any North or South German POPs along the Volga though. I tried finding the book I read the information in, but was unsuccessful. so I might well be wrong and the Volga Germans settled AFTER 1836, which would of course make you guys 100% accurate. Just curious is all.

EDIT: Plus Catalans in South West France, from my understanding even today people speak Catalan in the Rousillon. And nevermind about the Volgadeutsch, I should have looked harder. I found them in the Saratov region. Sorry.

Marvelous mod, i must agree. :cool:

hi guys i have a question ¿when will be the new version of VIP 0.5?

I'm pretty sure there will be no more versions of VIP.

i think i have read here in the forum what a Vicky Rev VIP 0.5 was planned for future release

i'm not sure if this part of the forum is still alive, or even if its the right place for my question, but here it goes:

i can't get any immigrants in VIP:R 0.4. Ever. I've played Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil, turned all of them into liberal democracies with full citizenship (even tried some social reforms in Brazil), but could not get a single immigrant. During these games, I watched the AI USA's numbers closely, and they undoubtedly received immigrants every time. But when I played the USA, it happened again, no immigration.

Any thoughts about what could be happening? i've been playing Vicky for only a couple of months, and still consider myself a newbie, but i can't see what i could be doing wrong.

Thanks for any help and congrats for this great mod, cheers!

I -believe- having enough goods to satisfy the pop needs is also taken into account. Also, I recall the higher tier social reforms are critical. As for the USA, I'm not sure why you're not receiving any. The US has special modifiers that automatically attracts immigrants. Sorry if this doesn't help. :/

in the first page the PC VIP 0.4 download link said is 88.74 MB not 192 MB as the description says ¿if i download that file i will get all the VIP features or just a part of it?

Your "version" is whatever patch you have installed. Put the latest patch of Victoria on, install Revolutions (which comes with the first and only patch) and than install OHgamer's hotfixes, wherever they can now be downloaded, I'm not sure.

I've downloaded these from this thread relatively recently so they do still seem to work.

After downloading VIP 0.4 with and without hotfixes, the game CTD during the title loading screen. I don't know how to change the game's resolution either. My computer display is 1366x768, but the game is stuck in 1080x768.

I'm running Windows 8.1 with an nvidia 610M 2gig video card and 6gigs of RAM. Steam installs with version 2.01 as well.

Any idea how to fix this?

Still playing this game but I cannot download VIP 0.4 for PC using the links in this topic. I click download button but after page refreshing nothing happened. Mirror-link is also dead. Please, can anyone share VIP 0.4 and hotfix for me? Sorry for my bad english.

Finally I have downloaded it using Internet Explorer (!) and now everything is fine. Sorry for such nervous spam. I've deleted my unnecessary posts.
It must be Victoria Revolutions 2.01 for installing VIP?

Now I can't find it, but I think there was an expansion/mod that change industries for some countries in grand campaign (along with another changes): another industries (factories) for Russia, Denmark, France,.. I found it more historical than standart VIP grand-campaign start-industry-settings for some countries. Maybe anyone understand what mod I am searching for? :)

Now I can't find it, but I think there was an expansion/mod that change industries for some countries in grand campaign (along with another changes): another industries (factories) for Russia, Denmark, France,.. I found it more historical than standart VIP grand-campaign start-industry-settings for some countries. Maybe anyone understand what mod I am searching for? :)

No idea. I'd be interested in that too!