• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Oorlog

Lt. General
98 Badges
May 28, 2004
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
Finally I have downloaded it using Internet Explorer (!) and now everything is fine. Sorry for such nervous spam. I've deleted my unnecessary posts.
It must be Victoria Revolutions 2.01 for installing VIP?
Glad you could make it work.

djconklin

Colonel
34 Badges
Dec 31, 2002
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • For The Glory
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
More than Victoria 2?
Yes! This is simpler to work with. Only "bug-a-boo" I have with it is that the space bar doesn't put the game on pause.
---
Would you happen to know what the file format is for the data files? I can edit them, but not save it such that the game will recognize it.

Sanideth

Corporal
14 Badges
Jan 23, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
Guys, can you tell me where is the savegame location for Victoria Revolutions V.I.P?
I looked everywhere, Documents/paradox folder, game folder (there is V.I.P folder and there is no savegames folder), Victoria vanilla folder (there is savegames folder but it's empty).
I played game with several countries and I can load any save I want, just want to send it to other pc to continue there, but couldn't find the files :/

tvset

Recruit
2 Badges
Jun 11, 2008
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
Guys, can you tell me where is the savegame location for Victoria Revolutions V.I.P?
I looked everywhere, Documents/paradox folder, game folder (there is V.I.P folder and there is no savegames folder), Victoria vanilla folder (there is savegames folder but it's empty).
I played game with several countries and I can load any save I want, just want to send it to other pc to continue there, but couldn't find the files :/
Well prehaps Your game is duplicated in any way, because saved games lie in ...\Victoria\scenarios\save games folder. :)

Fürstbischof

Lt. General
17 Badges
Jan 25, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 200k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
Well prehaps Your game is duplicated in any way, because saved games lie in ...\Victoria\scenarios\save games folder. :)
We have eventually found his savegames in ...\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Entertainment\Victoria\scenarios\save games