• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lord E said:
A good end to a nice AAR Languish, I think you did very well and as you say you mange to succeed in all your goals apart from the Aztecs who you actually would have taken had not the Spanish used the ToT. All in all I think it was a nice game and a nice story and you did very well
Nice work :)

Thanks. I was gutted i never defeated the Aztecs but it was really the ToT that screwed me there and subsequently had me on a precarious knife edge after i had conquered the Incans.

theking994 said:
Been following this in the silence and I found it great. Too bad it ended before you had a chance to destroy the evil turks.

Thanks. I always like to attack the turks in the latter stage of an EU1 game (ala France) but i had my religious slider set to nothing for the muslim and soon after capturing the provinces they slipped into major rebellion. I actually was fairly content with loosing them - i just wanted to irritate the Ottoman Empire. I achieved that aim quite easily as from the 1700's onwards i was extremely strong. Anyway - thanks for the comments :)

Duke of Wellington said:
Very good ending there. Great to see you getting back into Scandinavia and ending any possibility of a threat from there. Have enjoyed this AAR a lot. Well done.

Thanks - hopefully i'll make the switch to EU3 soon, with a similar format, as unfortunately EU1 seems to hate my work laptop nowadays. I am happy i 'went out' playing a nation i always wanted to try.