• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Sinnaps

Recruit
Jul 3, 2019
Hi team,

In the last month I downloaded the free version of the game from the Critical Role website after they demo'd the game on their stream.

My issue is after getting the pop up reminding me to watch video's daily to earn free diamonds the pop up won't send me to the video. It's just static and won't move me to a video.

I am on a Samsung Galaxy 9 with the latest patches. Is there something I can check in my settings or is this a known issue? What can I do/what can you do? Is there a workaround to visit the videos outside the game or to launch it reliably?

Thank you!

JFKHottie

Recruit
May 9, 2020
Yeah I have same phone I used to get the videos all the time now I don't it's been going on for a while but I still get the little notification saying the watch your daily videos and get free diamonds