• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Come over for a MP game. :)

can u please stick this thread :) i already got few visitors
ps: anyone wanna be an @ contact me at #victoria-empire and we weal talk

And why don't we know that??

Because it aint sticky'd! :rolleyes:

Ok, must sound idiotic, buuuut
I´ve never worked with MIRC before, so how to use it to get into the channels ?

Another nice option is using an IM client that supports several protocols. I use Gaim, which handles all my ICQ, MSN and IRC chats in a single, tabbed window. Highly recommended.

Seems empty at #victoria today, is there usually much traffic there?

Crossposting from the main Vicky forum for the benefit of the MP community looking for IRC alternatives.

noddy102 said:
Hey people.
There is a Victoria channel open and ready for you to join on quakenet. The channel has been in business for the last month or so now, and it has a steady base of idlers and is getting busier every so often.
The channel is basically setup so anyone who is interested to join the channel can discuss what they want about the game, or get a mp game setup or whatever. The channel is available entirely for the benefit of the Victoria community so use it wisely and unsparingly.
Please help idle at the channel if you have an irc client.
The more the merrier!!!

#Victoria channel on Quakenet server <---- The link if you have already got an IRC client installed.

If anyone wants some help on IRC or where and what to download, either post here or pm me!!!

A good thing to start with would be to join this forum. We (the Vicky MP community) use it to set up games and everything. Sign up for the forum, look for a game with a timeframe that fits you, and sign up for it.

You're 4 years after the previous post here; things may have moved on a bit since 2005