• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
It's finally arrived! (just when it was meant to)

Due to some technical difficulties atm it's hosted on the wiki. I'll get it on here when the issues are resolved. But the wiki should suffice.

How to:
- Just unzip the contents of V2_3_04_patch.zip to your installation directory on your computer and let it overwrite any files that are duplicates.

edit: IMPORTANT NOTICE! The patch need you to have 3.03 already to function! It was an oversight by us. Sadly the link to 3.03 is broken at the moment (same issue that's breaking the launcher) but we are working to get it up and running asap. This is now solved!

>>3.03 post and link here!<<

You can read the full patch notes here
You can download the patch here

The patch is still up as a Beta branch on Steam. It will soon be incorporated into the release version of the game. Steam should jump over automatically when that happens so you don't need to worry about that. But if you are on Steam and haven't got the patch yet, then go to the Beta tab and pick it from the dropdown list.

Sorry for the delay guys! I hope you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I'm afraid the Mac version for Victoria is developed by another company. I don't think it will be possible to update that version at all :(

Reactions:
Is there a known checksum we should expect? For reference, I'm seeing WNVU.

And as always, thank you so much!

Wow! This arrived just when it was meant! How amazing is that? Now I can download it and play it, uh, much later due to prior commitments! :D

Is this the same patch from christmas or have some of the reported bugs already been fixed?
Just to be safe I would create a new directory and copy your V2 game into it to patch. That way if you don't like the patch you don't have to play it. That's what I will do when I eventually get around to it.

If you have to ask me how to do that, then never mind. ;)

@BjornB , we don't have to have the 3.03 version installed before installing this patch, do we? We can install it right over the unpatched Heart of Darkness expansion?

@BjornB , we don't have to have the 3.03 version installed before installing this patch, do we? We can install it right over the unpatched Heart of Darkness expansion?

Unfortunately we now realize that you do need 3.03 :/

Are you many that haven't got 3.03 and need us to sort it?

Edit: Nvm, since we can't provide 3.03 right now we need to fix that. I'm on it.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Launcher fixed and older patches once more available. Relevant links are in the OP.

Reactions:
Launcher fixed and older patches once more available. Relevant links are in the OP.
Thumbs Up.gif

And now everyone understands why I ask annoying simple questions. Good job, everyone!

I shall now return to my self-designated role of Official Pest of Paradox, or OP-OP for short.

Reactions:
View attachment 158044
And now everyone understands why I ask annoying simple questions. Good job, everyone!

I shall now return to my self-designated role of Official Pest of Paradox, or OP-OP for short.

I'm confused as to how you of all people don't have a copy of 3.03 already on your PC. I thought you'd have soldered a copy on write-protected flash directly onto your motherboard.

Reactions:
I'm confused as to how you of all people don't have a copy of 3.03 already on your PC. I thought you'd have soldered a copy on write-protected flash directly onto your motherboard.
Okay. Now you have to quote where I said that I did not possess a copy of 3.03. :p

denero.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for help.
I have troubles installing patches. I had 3.01 version from Gamersgate and I can't install patch 3.03. Neither from launcher nor forum. I download the .exe file and it says that it can't find HoD installed :c. Somebody knows what's going on?

Looking for help.
I have troubles installing patches. I had 3.01 version from Gamersgate and I can't install patch 3.03. Neither from launcher nor forum. I download the .exe file and it says that it can't find HoD installed :c. Somebody knows what's going on?
There should be a ticket on that in the Tech Support forum somewhere. I remember the problem but not the fix. :(

Reactions: