• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alin_Rubin

Recruit
Jun 11, 2015
Dear all,

I ma playing Paradox games for quite some time. I started with Europa Universalis I, after i read an article in a dedicated and printed magazine (more then 10 years ago). Since then i have tried and played quite a lot of Paradox games: Hearts of Iron I, II and III; Europa Universalis I, II and III and finally Victoria II and it's expansions. My favourite from all is Victoria II: A house Divided, witch i'm still playing. Unfortunately time is a issue and since it's so limited, i didn't had the time exploring and reading all the forums.

When i play one level down from normal, i'm getting first place at the end of the game with: Germany, USA and UK. With Japan i managed even for the second place.

Now I am plying as Romania, one level up (Normal), and I need some help. Getting independence is easy and even getting on 18 world place. But at one stage all the great powers start attacking me: Ottoman empire, UK, North Germany. Beating the Ottoman Empire is easy, but fighting UK and North Germany with no great powers as my allies is mission impossible. The greatest army i could raise from my regions (Wallachia, Moldavia, North Dobrojia) is 35 units, with an addition of 34 after mobilisation.

Could anyone help me with some advice, probably with how to raise more units (not mobilisation) or how to get a great power as an ally?

Thanks

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7,1 KB · Views: 48