• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Spoonist said:
I still have the sourcecode. If you give me concrete examples I can easily make an update.

Here are two screenies about the UI problems I PM'd you. One with 1024, one not. My own res. is 1152x864.

veb-plain-no1024.jpg

veb-1024.jpg

Thanks in advance.

By the way back when I was playing vicky and creating the Event builder I also started on a utility for POP modding it would load a POPfile, then it would create a comboboxrow for each POP in the file.
It had like for buttons in the beta version.
Load, Write, Add, Remove.
If anyone is desperate I could make it in an hour...
:confused:
Picture

Last edited:
OK, was the other utility any good? and if not why?
If you looked at the picture you could see the basic functionalty that I had in mind...

Since I don't have vicky installed anymore, if you could provide me with some POP files I could make always make a beta .

some pop files just for an example:

krain.csv
Province;Nationality;Religion;Workforce;Ideology;Consciousness;Militancy;Size
755;Slovene;Catholic;clerks;;;;1
755;Slovene;Catholic;farmers;;;;21
755;Slovene;Catholic;labourers;;;;7
756;Slovene;Catholic;farmers;;;;15
756;Slovene;Catholic;labourers;;;;5
755;Slovene;Catholic;farmers;;;;4

utah.csv
529;Yankee;Pagan;farmers;;;;1

washington.csv
118;British;Protestant;farmers;;;;2
130;British;Protestant;farmers;;;;2

You'd better install vicky just to see the \Victoria\scenarios\GC folder. It got loads of those files.

Is there a current version of this event builder? Without bugs?

Would someone provide a link to the latest/and best version of this editor, if possible.

many thanks in advance.

HMS Enterprize said:
Is there a current version of this event builder? Without bugs?

Would someone provide a link to the latest/and best version of this editor, if possible.

many thanks in advance.

It's located in the "User made scenarios and mods" forum under the heading "Spoonist´s Victoria Event Builder"

Spoonist, were you ever going to finish the event builder? Specifically the load event capability. As i am using it now to create my events for the Dominion of the Draka mod i am tinkering with. That finished part would make it so much easier to pull up an event and just change little bits of events. As right now when i close it out i have to recreate the entire event and then modify again.

Cheers Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm said:
Spoonist, were you ever going to finish the event builder? Specifically the load event capability. As i am using it now to create my events for the Dominion of the Draka mod i am tinkering with. That finished part would make it so much easier to pull up an event and just change little bits of events. As right now when i close it out i have to recreate the entire event and then modify again.

Cheers Thorgrimm
It's a lot simpler just to edit the text yourself. I don't think he will ever provide a save facility.

Help for the Event Builder

Anybody knows if there's any chance of finding a Help doc for the Event Builder? I know is quite a complete thing, but it still lacks some advicing...

Spoonist I liked your event builder but it is bigger then my screen and i cant get to those parts. i think you should work abit more on it now when the next patch is getting close to be released as that would spur new activity with VIC.