• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Not quite, you double included some things.

The deluxe version is:
-- The base game (£42)
Plus (£25)
-- Day one dlc - American building pack
-- Expansion pass, which is made up of
---- 1st Expansion
---- 1st Immersion pack
---- 1st Radio pack
---- 1st Art Pack
The contents of the Expansion Pass are worth $55, so it is a deal similar to Royal Edition on CK3.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for clarifying - It'd be more useful to tell us the value in £ as you're quoting my post showing the price breakdown in £'s. Preferably show the value in all 3 currencies so everyone can know. We can't equate $55 to £'s because currency rates are independant from the rate you use (for good reason)
Sorry, I don't have the price grid in front of me. But for £, it should roughly follow similar rates on what we have for the standard and Grand Editions ($49.99 and $79)

Reactions:
Seeing your avatar, can you please inform paradox about the regional pricing in Brazil? The "deluxe" version is very expensive now here.
Prices were adjusted across the board for many regions, based on inflation and prices from other entertainment services and new games. There was a thread posted here a couple of months ago going into more details about it. You can read it here.

Talking about Brazil specifically, I helped by comparing it to other new titles released in the region and this is still below the average. Now when you factor that many players will get a few hundred of gameplay here (or even thousands), that is a fair price. We also included portuguese as one of the localization options for the game, and that means a long term commitment.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
This is a good question. The Stellaris soundtrack DLC doesn't actually add new tracks to the game. Is the pre-order bonus like that, or like the EU4, HOI4 and Cities: Skylines music packs that add new in-game tracks?

Also, will this be available for purchase after Victoria III comes out, or will it be unavailable like the CKIII pre-order bonus DLC still is?
Yes, the remastered Victoria 2 soundtrack will be added ingame if you get the preorder. We don't have plans for nowto release it again in the future

Reactions: