• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
So since the "Where is Victoria 3?!" meme is now dead (thank god we're finally getting Vicky 3), should we start expecting "Where is Imperator Rome 2?!" meme to take over? As a Imperator Rome fan, that would please me.

Last edited:
  • 5Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Woooooooooooooo!

Reactions:
Love & Hate of this announcement since now is ruined the greatest Paradox Meme of all time.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
I am pleased.

Reactions:
Okay guys, this might seem nuts, but bear with me:

The recent announcement video involved a lot of imagery of the industrial revolution. Also, the ending had the word "Victoria" in it. "Victoria" was the name of the Queen of the United Kingdom during the Victorian era. Also, it had the number "3" which is 1 more than 2. 2, like in "Victoria 2". That's a hint "Two Victorias". So if you add Victoria the queen, to the Victorian era, to the Victoria in the trailer, you get...

Victoria 3.

Confirmed?

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Woooo, sooo much excitment :)

And I have to say, Martin's talk and the screenshots on the webpage look really, really good in terms of the vibe and what can be gleaned from them. Cannot wait :) Best of luck to the devs, Vicky 3 sounds like it's going to be one for the ages :)

Reactions: