• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This looks really good. It looks like we're getting political factions/ parties from some of the steam screenshots. I also like the UI's look, like a shiny 19th century version of CK3's.

Reactions:
Really excited for this, and loving the few bits they've shown so far. Hoping that the provinces get the same sort of granularity that the more recent Paradox games have shown - and really looking forward to finding more about the political aspects of the game.

:D :D :D

Reactions:
Thank you!

• 2Like
Reactions:
We did it gents, we lived long enough to see Vic 3 being released.

That being said, I'm cautiously optimistic as of now, though I'm curious how the mid / latter stages of the game is gonna develop into.

• 7Like
Reactions:
:) It's Vic3 confirmed again.
If you put the mountains upside down, you get a big "V".
And then, check those numbers on the screenshot.
First, we get 1 and 2, put them together, that's absolutely 3
Then, we get the number 75 that is 7 and 5, 7 + 5 = 12, 1+2 = 3

Next, let's check the army on the left side,
That is a 12width 1 division named "7a...." with states 11/2/6
Put those number together, 12 +1 + 7 + 11 + 2 +6 = 39, 3 + 9 = 12, 1+2 = 3 That's 3 again!

Check the right, that's an 8width 1divison named "...10" with states 4/0/30
Put them together, we find 8 + 1 + 10 + 4+ 0 + 30 = 53. But, 5 + 3 it is not 3.
Something is missing.
Why there is a swiss flag here? It has a big cross. It looks like "十" which means 10 in both Japanese and Chinese.
Put this secret 10 into consideration, we get 8 + 1 + 10 + 4+ 0 + 30 + 10 = 63,
6 + 3 = 9
That's not 3. But, it's 3 times of 3. It is telling us we already have the number 3 from the rest 3 parts of the image.
That's a confirmation!

Thus, Vic3 is confirmed by mathematics
Cheers! :p
I...I...I...told you. :p (Quickly hide behind some cover again...)

• 3Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions: