• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Meneth I accidentially messed up things while trying to rename some mod pages. Could you remove this: http://www.victoria2wiki.com/Victoria_II:_Kaiserreich The issue was that two mods had used Victoria II : x which was a bit odd on the Victoria II wiki, as well as confusing as they became labeled in the same way as extensions.

Reactions:
@Meneth : Can sub-mods to PDM be listed in the mods list? At least Concert of Europe is basically standalone as it includes the whole PDM and adds things to it.

Bumped for visibility.

Why is Ukrainian Culture in Ukraine and Ruthenia pages listed as Ukranian
please fix the typo

I suppose as it was most likely a typo, as you said.
Fixed by me now.
Did you try to do it yourself ? Not sure if there are requirements in place for editing the Wiki.

I suppose as it was most likely a typo, as you said.
Fixed by me now.
Did you try to do it yourself ? Not sure if there are requirements in place for editing the Wiki.
Thanks man, i still cant edit but there are 3 more instances of this typo on the entire wiki
1591557296906.png

Thanks man, i still cant edit but there are 3 more instances of this typo on the entire wiki

I was amused how important that is to you and knowing you apparently can't edit it yourself, i went ahead
and fixed these three typos. Cheers

• 1Like
Reactions: