• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

3Form

Second Lieutenant
16 Badges
Apr 7, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
Hi there!

So having recently purchased a netbook and being unable to play EU3 (probably due to screen resolution, possibly just bugs) I've stumbled across this interesting title on GamersGate for a mere 90 pence (that's cheaper than a packet of crisps at a service station!).
Being particularly interested in the hundred years war at the present moment, I'm quite inclined to try this. I'd just like to know - will it run at 1024*600?
I would've just bought it and seen, but my GG details are back at home on my PC so I thought I'd post this in the mean time.

Regards!

Not at the office so I can't answer that. But make sure to note that this game does NOT run on Vista. (I made the mistake of not reading that part myself when I got the game ;))

Cheers anyway :p I think I'll just give it a bash on my desktop anyway. Only 90p and one of the stickies implies it works on Win7. Not optimistic about the netbook though, can't get CK to work either! :(

I've just gotten round to installing this, and it does appear to be functioning perfectly on Windows 7 with a resolution of 1024 by 600! Not going to play much as I should be getting to sleep, but this is good news! :)