• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 22, 2000
1) This ledger I heard mentioned is that the point screens you get after you've capitulated ?

2) Is there any way to see a list of your military leaders/units/provinces simple one screen lists of your possesions (the only example of this I can come up with is Master of Orion 2 which had this, though not in an excellent version, but they worked)

3) The Wharf how do you build one, what does it cost, what is it's pre-requisites ?

That's all for now :)

Cobos

------------------
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

1) no. The ledger is the book.
2) There are loads of pages in the ledger which shows that.
3) cost depends, check all information in the rollover text for its button.

/Johan

cost depends, check all information in the rollover text for its button.

Actually, I don't think there is a 'tool tip' for shipyards. I remember getting annoyed by that.

/Doomie

And what I would really like to know is what tech level you need to be able to build the Werft / Shipyard ?
Otherwise thanks a lot for the answer Johan, that book screen surely removed my only criticism thus far :) And I like it when my bad points with the game just shows to be me that hasn't understood it properly yet :)

BTW: I've got some more small questions :)

4) In the board game you can't use galleys outside the Mediterean sea if I don't remember wrong, this seems not to be true in the comp game. Exactly where can the galleys go in the CG ? And how do they compare to regular warships in the beginning of the GC naval battle wise ?
5) I've tried to colonise a few of the provinces of what now is USA, but every time the natives rises the very second the colony is finished, and I loose the colonist. Any way to prevent this ?
6) Is it only coastal colonies that give you harbors (i.e. not Trading Posts) ?

That's it for now :)

Cobos

------------------
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.