• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

zeoinism

Recruit
Oct 24, 2022
I am playing Prison Architect for PS4.
I tried to get a Polaroid of the kitchen according to the wiki, but no Polaroid appeared.
The conditions for the Polaroid to appear should not be difficult, but after a month of trying, no Polaroid has appeared.
By the way, we have all the Polaroids except the kitchen.
I am having trouble getting the tr"It's Not What You Know..." trophy because I don't have the Polaroid together.
It has been reported in the wiki comments that the Polaroid in the kitchen is not showing up.
The PSN version of "It's Not What You Know..." has an exceptionally low trophy acquisition rate of 0.4%.
I believe the problem is a glitch in the console version of the game, where the Polaroid of the kitchen does not show up and trophies are not awarded.
I would like the developer to confirm with the PS4 that the current version is in a state where the Polaroid of the kitchen cannot be acquired.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried to get a Polaroid of the kitchen according to the wiki, but no Polaroid appeared.
The conditions for the Polaroid to appear should not be difficult, but after a month of trying, no Polaroid has appeared.
I am having trouble getting the tr"It's Not What You Know..." trophy because I don't have the Polaroid together.
It has been reported in the wiki comments that the Polaroid in the kitchen is not showing up.
The PSN version of "It's Not What You Know..." has an exceptionally low trophy acquisition rate of 0.4%.
I believe the problem is a glitch in the console version of the game, where the Polaroid of the kitchen does not show up and trophies are not awarded.
I would like the developer to confirm with the PS4 that the current version is in a state where the Polaroid of the kitchen cannot be acquired.
Same here. I don't understand it. Everything else has been fine up until the Kitchen one. I don't want all the time I've put into this to be for nothing

They don't care... They say it's "working as designed" so don't bother trying to write a ticket. THEY DO NOT CARE.. I just wasted probably close to 80 hours on this game for nothing....

They don't care... They say it's "working as designed" so don't bother trying to write a ticket. THEY DO NOT CARE.. I just wasted probably close to 80 hours on this game for nothing....

Hey there, so I've talked to QA and they're able to get the polaroid to spawn. You need to have meals set to high. If this doesn't work could I please get a list of the DLC (if any) that you have?

Hey there, so I've talked to QA and they're able to get the polaroid to spawn. You need to have meals set to high. If this doesn't work could I please get a list of the DLC (if any) that you have?
We are aware that we will set the meal high.
but there will be no Polaroid.
I believe this problem occurs only on the PS4 version, not on the PC version.
Everything about dlc is installed.
In the old game version, a Polaroid of the kitchen appeared, but I don't think the Polaroid appears in the current game version.
Can you please confirm that the Polaroid in the kitchen appears in the current game version after deleting the Polaroid save data?
Naturally, it is the PS4 version that we will check.

Last edited:
I wanted let know I am having the same issue.
I have only two dlc installed on PS4 version. Prison Ward was kind obliged to buy it to Grants trophy. And I have the Second Chances.
I do as said, make a prison on county or federal, warden research the policy, put 6 cooks, put high and high meals policy. Intake prisoners and wait.
Thats all I am doing in this game for 22 days.

I wanted let know I am having the same issue.
I have only two dlc installed on PS4 version. Prison Ward was kind obliged to buy it to Grants trophy. And I have the Second Chances.
I do as said, make a prison on county or federal, warden research the policy, put 6 cooks, put high and high meals policy. Intake prisoners and wait.
Thats all I am doing in this game for 22 days.

Thank you, a bug has been filed and devs are looking into this as they’re not having an issue when testing with QA.