• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

de la Fere

Sergeant
24 Badges
Apr 15, 2004
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
I bought Sengoku as a "hard copy" in Germany. After installation it seems, that its version is "1.0". Because my gaming PC is not connecteed with the www, I can not use the upgrade function of the launcher. But as I understand, there must be a version "1.01 c", is it not?

Is there any chance to download it manually as usual? Or is te version "1.0" the same as "1.01 c"?

Sorry, I'm still on it if there is a standalone patch download somewhere...

Perhaps the problem will be solved, when 1.2 is out? I would not be sad, if this would happen soon... :)

Edith: Oh, and RedRalphWiggum showed me a workaround via USB-pen and the use of another pc with internet-connection. But it would not be bad if it could posted, that the boxed version is "1.0" without any "c" at all.

Perhaps the problem will be solved, when 1.2 is out? I would not be sad, if this would happen soon... :)

Edith: Oh, and RedRalphWiggum showed me a workaround via USB-pen and the use of another pc with internet-connection. But it would not be bad if it could posted, that the boxed version is "1.0" without any "c" at all.

Er... no I didn't. Anyway, looks like Johan has come to the rescue.