• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sjru

Second Lieutenant
43 Badges
May 21, 2016
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Starvoid
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
Okay so this is baffling, I dunno what Pdox changed but I'm using 2 mods, that planetpack and the artic map pack that are just templates, and they updated and cuz of that I can't continue any MP match I had cuz they mismatch?

How do I fix this? how do I roll back mods? or how do I make the save to actually update using the mods?
I -dont- want to start over every match I have with friends just for some template :(
upload_2019-10-10_3-35-28.png

Hey Sjru, we updated Age of Wonders: Planetfall to version 1.006.37667 on Wednesday. While I think mods should generally be fine it might be that those mods need to be updated for the new version? In cases of mod conflicts it's always better to reach out to the mod creator via Steam or the platform you used to install the mod.

Hey Sjru, we updated Age of Wonders: Planetfall to version 1.006.37667 on Wednesday. While I think mods should generally be fine it might be that those mods need to be updated for the new version? In cases of mod conflicts it's always better to reach out to the mod creator via Steam or the platform you used to install the mod.

Thing is, I can't count on a modder updating a mod, (specially if it's a simple template that would never need updating) when I'll be forced out of any MP save I have.

In Stellaris when such things happen you can play (game gives warning on load) but here there's no such option, if the game is updated I am SOL to any saves I have?