• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uploaded hotfix version of 1.59b4 for use with 1.3 public beta. AGCEEP does not support newest Glory shields, so fix allows you to continue to use classic/enhanced shields (as long as you just applied public beta patch and didn't delete out classic/enhanced shieldsets).

Uploaded hotfix version of 1.59b4 for use with 1.3 public beta. AGCEEP does not support newest Glory shields, so fix allows you to continue to use classic/enhanced shields (as long as you just applied public beta patch and didn't delete out classic/enhanced shieldsets).

So should Version 1.59b4 be installed directly over a clean FtG 1.3 first, or is just the hotfix necessary?

So should Version 1.59b4 be installed directly over a clean FtG 1.3 first, or is just the hotfix necessary?

You can just put in the hotfix download as it contains full version of AGCEEP with shieldfix.

It's compatible. I've played with it quite a bit and I haven't experienced any issues apart from some unintended side-effects of the 1.3 beta itself. (The Hussite forces being utterly destroyed in no time by attrition due to the increased snow chances, for instance.)

The last link is dead.

Hi - I didn't delete anything from my 1.2 installation, but running the hotfix version of 1.59b4 with the March beta of FTG 1.3 I still seem to see the new Glory shields for some reason and can't select some countries (e.g. Portugal in the 1419 scenario) from the game start screen - does anyone have any idea how to fix this and restore the classic/enhanced shields? I made a complete copy of my 1.2 installation, so can retrieve files from that, if necessary. Thanks!

Hi - I didn't delete anything from my 1.2 installation, but running the hotfix version of 1.59b4 with the March beta of FTG 1.3 I still seem to see the new Glory shields for some reason and can't select some countries (e.g. Portugal in the 1419 scenario) from the game start screen - does anyone have any idea how to fix this and restore the classic/enhanced shields? I made a complete copy of my 1.2 installation, so can retrieve files from that, if necessary. Thanks!
BTW have just checked and my Classic and Enhanced shields are still in the folders, so why aren't they showing?

BTW have just checked and my Classic and Enhanced shields are still in the folders, so why aren't they showing?
Fixed it! I just needed to manually edit settings.txt to this: lastmod = {
dir = "AGCEEP"
style = {
shields = "enhanced"
font = "glory"
interface = "glory"
colorscales = "glory"
}
}

I noticed that Berg couldn't enter any royal marriages the other day. Turns out that since it has the tag of what I assume is the Prince-Bishopric of Münster (MUN) in vanilla, it's listed as a country that can't enter into royal marriages in the file detailing such things. It's easily fixable by just removing MUN from that file and then putting the edited file into the AGCEEP counterpart to its original directory, but I figured I'd mention it anyway.