• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DusanII

Second Lieutenant
20 Badges
May 15, 2019
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Dear All,

two more questions today:

1, Vassalization - when I offer vassalization to somebody, fulfill the requirements for it and he/she refuse, can I see somewhere the reason why he/she refused? Eg. I am Emperor offering the vassalization to the small independent county with the same religion and opinion on me 30+ with 10 times smaller army and... I am refused.

2, Supporting vassal´s wars

Can I somehow support my vassal's wars? Mean especially external ones. I know there are special reasons like holy wars when I can join them, but the majority of wars they fight are "standard" expansion wars for which I can not join them. If they win, they enlarge also my realm (and also it increases my popularity to them) so I would like to help them, but I can not.

I can support them by sending them the gift but is there some other ways? (direct by e.g. joining them with retinues or indirect by some other kind of support?)

many thanks

D.

1. Hover over yes/no on top of "Send" button, there's AI reasoning. Kings never accept vassalization, and except religion, they also should be of your culture group to agree.
2. You can join only external de jure wars of your vassals. You can see that when you click "ask to join war" option and hover over "send" button.