• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
476px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Second_Bulgarian_Empire.svg.png

500px-Coat_of_arms_of_Bulgaria_(by_Vincenco_Coronelli).svg.png

This are coat of arms (different versions) of Medieval Bulgaria (1185-1396). The first one is probably the best - for flag use green background and yellow color for those 3 lions.
If you choose the second one use red or yellow color as a background and orange lion.

But there's good Bulgaria shield in FtG 1.3 in new, Glory set, so what's the problem really? I mean, unless you're looking for a different version or something.

It would be good to make shield requests in that old Flag request thread, would help organize stuff a bit and bring that thread back alive, I guess. ;)

Also, did anyone make a Byzantine city set and navy sprites?

City set is in old General Grant's building mod (found it somewhere recently), and navy...go ask Chicken Spadge I guess, he converts Civ3 sprites en masse ;)

But there's good Bulgaria shield in FtG 1.3 in new, Glory set, so what's the problem really? I mean, unless you're looking for a different version or something.

It would be good to make shield requests in that old Flag request thread, would help organize stuff a bit and bring that thread back alive, I guess. ;)

Is 1.3 out of beta? I haven't seen any annoucement about that. Even if it's not, that means that I can take it from there, no need for anyone to waste time on it.

City set is in old General Grant's building mod (found it somewhere recently), and navy...go ask Chicken Spadge I guess, he converts Civ3 sprites en masse ;)

Thanks for info. I think that finisihing porting 1.58 to MyMap should be priority, all of this is just the cherry on the cake if I ever get to that phase :D

It's not out of beta, but it adds lots of stuff already and works nicely. Go get it in tech support, what kind of problem is that? ;)

I'll get it just for the new stuff, but I usually don't istall things that are in beta. Besides, it would probably create some additional problems while I try to port 1.58.

An idiot that I am, I'll probably finish porting it, then get final 1.3 and it'll crash :D

Everything is fine since so far beta isn't changing any commands or script, only adds more stuff for us. And to be absolutely honest no one has bloody idea when final 1.3 will happen.

And I don't ever want final 1.3 to be done since that'll mean Michael won't make anymore patches and the world will end for me :(

And, there is no flag for Bulgaria... the shields are there, but no flag...

The world will not end with the final 1.3. It'll just contain a pearl to be cherished down the years. I've got hooked on EU2 back in 2002 and all these years I haven't stopped loving it, I've just moved over to FtG. Other games come and go, but this one stays.

Well, if you want flag, shouldn't be it in basic FtG? I have it, if that's only thing you need.

The world will not end with the final 1.3.

Will :( I don't want to :(

I'm not going anywhere neither, but it'll mean we'll receive no more goodies, and modding stuff, any anything :( While I understand how things are (Michael can't keep updating game for free forever), it's simply sad :(

Well, we gotta roll with what we got. There's still lot of modding to do - it's depressing how for all that time almost no one used new FtG modding options :(

flag_bul.bmp - Bulgaria's flag from FtG (if that's whatchu looking for, I'm kinda confused right nao. ;)

Well, if you want flag, shouldn't be it in basic FtG? I have it, if that's only thing you need.

I'm not going anywhere neither, but it'll mean we'll receive no more goodies, and modding stuff, any anything :( While I understand how things are (Michael can't keep updating game for free forever), it's simply sad :(

Well, we gotta roll with what we got. There's still lot of modding to do - it's depressing how for all that time almost no one used new FtG modding options :(

View attachment 99691 - Bulgaria's flag from FtG (if that's whatchu looking for, I'm kinda confused right nao. ;)

I am SUCH an idiot. I should've thought that those things exist in the vanilla. OTOH, I haven't started vanilla ever since the MyMap was made, so...

Of course, some of the things are only Glory, whil the stuff right now in MEP is most definitely not. Maybe I shuld just concentrate on porting and forget about the graphics...

Last edited:

View attachment 99691 - Bulgaria's flag from FtG (if that's whatchu looking for, I'm kinda confused right nao. ;)

The three lions, awesome. :)