Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced by Paradox Interactive and Hardsuit Labs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, there was a question after pre-order Bloodlines 2. Bought it through Steam. In the paradox account, unlike other games, it did not appear. On the game site still hangs pre-order option. Well, it is clear that no blood points for pre-order. Can I do something about this?

Hi, there was a question after pre-order Bloodlines 2. Bought it through Steam. In the paradox account, unlike other games, it did not appear. On the game site still hangs pre-order option. Well, it is clear that no blood points for pre-order. Can I do something about this?
Refund the game through Steam & buy the Blood Moon edition through the PDX store, it's the only way to currently get the forum icon at the moment.
Blood points are rewarded for clicking stuff on the preorder page & registering new accounts through a referral link.
Simply preorder won't get you points.

Refund the game through Steam & buy the Blood Moon edition through the PDX store, it's the only way to currently get the forum icon at the moment.
Blood points are rewarded for clicking stuff on the preorder page & registering new accounts through a referral link.
Simply preorder won't get you points.
But refund remove it from steam. Anyway, thx fror help.

Given how certain people are reacting to alleged "SJW" elements in Bloodlines 2, could you imagine the conniption fits they'd have over Werewolf: The Apocalypse? A game that literally has Werewolves as defenders of nature &-in the case of The Black Furies-Women's Rights.

Hahaha, yeah that would be fun(for observers, painful for forum moderators).

In terms of how the manbaby crying effects the finished product I'm hoping for a few negative comments about reactionaries in the game.

I get the feeling that raising concerns or such is pointless since it gets disregarded by waves of unredeemably optimistic people, but I'll join myself to a post above to say this:
I, too, have waited for this game for 15 years.
Expectations are high.
((redacted foul language))

That is very well said my friend! :)
If compressed into three lines that is exactly what I meant too!

It might indeed be pointless to stress this concern about the sequel.. There is still a decent level of hope both for the game and for Kine in actual life. :)

I have to add a confession though... I haven't actually paid Redemption before, I just played the **** out of Bloodlines (- doing the 9th time now, in Spanish at this time, cause it's also great for learning languages!) and I also became quite familiar with the World of Darkness. It is the very best alternative universe of its kind in my opinion (that might be obvious though given where we are..).
So anyway, the point is that I was turned into a junky after the 3rd mission. As soon as Christof was embraced, so was I cursed with the craving to never put that bloody thing down.. Absolutely marvellous all the way 'till the very end! One more play through is absolutely certain and maybe even more..

And this is where it all comes back to the beginning of the talk - to the part about the concerns for the quality of the game. When I finished Redemption and realized how insanely good both of the games are so far and how ingeniously Bloodlines was made to be the sequel (the mix of traits from different game genres, increased complexity of dialogs, wider interactions etc..) it just struck me that if Bloodlines 2 will not follow this trend and deliver something even better and truly worthy as continuation of the story, then it will be the biggest fail of at least the decade in the gaming scene...

So on second thought, there is no room for concerns. The bar is raised so high that it should be well enough of an urging force to make this one great. I couldn't really think of any bigger driver towards quality work in this question. So people working on Bloodlines 2 must pull their socks up real good!

Oh, and by the way! If somebody haven't played Redemption yet, do it NOW! It is a MUST!

Last edited by a moderator:
big fan of VTM and VTMB, but if it's only 1st person, i won't buy it or play it
I said this like months ago not to mention people that my have motion sickness or Epilepsy its like they rather alienate some people the other thing is seeing ur character is part of the imagination and fun of the game or at least give the option but I am with you guys I been waiting for this game big fun but I wont buy it if that's all they give us

There are several other threads that you can use to discuss 1st person/3rd person. Please keep this thread free from such discussion, it's off-topic.

• 3Like
Reactions: