Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced by Paradox Interactive and Hardsuit Labs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
> About the only hope I have now is that Brian Mitsoda is on board,

I used to think that until I was burned on way to many games lately with the "original developer on staff" .. I've written them off now as they no longer care OR are just a token marketing gimmick with no authority outside sit there and sell games by including you on the staff. I'm talking to you Jordan Weisman on both those pieces of garbage you recently put out though let's face, you haven't blessed a good video game adaption of your excellent tactical games since MechCommander 2. Ditto Colin McComb. Hell I would take Jason Anderson over Brian Mitsoda any day. Brian was responsible for the fluff, which while cool and all, it's Jason which made the game work including mechanics, how it played, etc and notably he's absent. That screams me this is just a visual and narrative makeover of another action/adventure game that needed better fluff to sell.

Also annoyed once again I'm stuck playing that garbage known a the Camarilla; hopefully we don't have to wait ten year again for (even if fan made) a Sabbot, bloodline, or unaffiliated mod. Or FFS if you are going to FORCE me to play Camarilla,then at least let me have the option of taking a antitribu.

Last edited:
Remember the rules people, no insulting other members! We can't all agree, but we can all be nice to each other.

I just wanted to point out that Paradox has become my most favourite developer/publisher. Whether if it's CK2, Imperator, Battletech, many other games that I didn't play but can enjoy watching as others play them. And now this.

I am so excited to finally get another Vampire game. I need this so bad.

I know how you feel, I was releaved when it was anounced that Paradox was handling Battletech, and you have no Idea how excited I am by this project.

Will there be merch?

Let me rephrase that.

What merch will there be and when?

Let me rephrase that.

Why is there currently no merch in the merch shop?

:D

Well, whether it's going to be a good game or not we'll see - unfortunately disappointments happen - but for now I'm very happy with this announcement :D

Pre order with additional content? Check
24h earlier access? Check.
Paradox went the bad path? Check
Paradox is something different than EA? Check Failed
I will not buy this game? Check Failed

Last edited:
I never played the first game, but I'm looking forward to see this game in action.