• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No.

Uninstall, defrag hard-disk, reinstall and apply latest patch. Try again :)

And, if you use ZoneAlarm and possibly other firewalls, alt+R (remember) followed by alt+A or alt+Y (allow or yes) will give permission when you are attempting the action.

Hi there, my name is Mario!
Sorry to bother ya, but I need some support in Crusader Kings! First of all I have been trying to play Crusader Kings online in the Valkyrie net
but it takes a bunch of trys and in the end I get a message box telling me that my internet may have some bad connection problem! I don't know why cause I can play other online games with my net service, still I can't get any channel in Crusader Kings to play onine!

I have another question, it's about the game key, well I haven't purchased the Original game, BUT I bought one of those game magazins that comes with a full game, in this case Crusader Kings, and some demos and game trailers, the problem is that I can't find any key in the game box, but I could install the game on my pc!
How can I find a key to register?
I have to register the key in order to play online right?
Why can't I play Crusader Kings online?

Sorry for this tidal wave of questioning but I really apreciate ur help!
Thanks a lot!
Bye

I already told you that you don't need a registration-key, since there isn't one for CK.

Have a little patience then I am sure someone will answer your question on how to play online.

Valkyrienet is off-line

Look here

There has been a declining interest in Valkyrienet, the matchmaking server running for the old Europa Engine games, over the last few years, while maintenance and running costs have still been running high.

In early April, we'll be shutting it down permanently, when we are moving offices.

Multiplayer over the internet will still be possible through direct IP.

This does not affect EU3, Rome or HoI3 multiplayer games.