• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yay! Finally worked.

Anyway clue me in on what the 2 non-House emblems are?

After entering the PDX Forum Battletech Backer code from Backerkit into the PDX forum "Register a Game" window (it's not a game code but it still goes there)...

Then I had to log fully out of the forum then back in to see my Valhalla badge and for the Battletech Avatar option to be available in the Avatar dropdown list.

Hopefully that helps someone else...

After entering the PDX Forum Battletech Backer code from Backerkit into the PDX forum "Register a Game" window (it's not a game code but it still goes there)...

Then I had to log fully out of the forum then back in to see my Valhalla badge and for the Battletech Avatar option to be available in the Avatar dropdown list.

Hopefully that helps someone else...

That's what I had to do as well. Thanks for the helpful note.

Anyway clue me in on what the 2 non-House emblems are?
I see 3 non-House icons: The orange Atlas head in a diamond between the Steiner and Marik icons appears to be an HBS version of the Mercenary Review Board logo. I don't recognize the other two, but I would wager the scratched-up skull is a generic merc/pirate icon, and the orange Atlas head at the end is basically an "unaffiliated/other" icon.

I see 3 non-House icons: The orange Atlas head in a diamond between the Steiner and Marik icons appears to be an HBS version of the Mercenary Review Board logo. I don't recognize the other two, but I would wager the scratched-up skull is a generic merc/pirate icon, and the orange Atlas head at the end is basically an "unaffiliated/other" icon.

Fair enough. Thanks!