• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
if I post first then people will ask why there is no patch :D So many levers to pull at the same time.

And unfortunately we know your paws aren't that fast :p

XHmEISL.jpg

These issues have been ongoing but they have been popping up more often since heart of darkness came out.

Which is funny, I've never had one bug or crash in this game, AHD HOD, Vanilla, >.<

Which is funny, I've never had one bug or crash in this game, AHD HOD, Vanilla, >.<

how often do you play multiplayer? Because the troops coming off a boat bug is only for multiplayer (rehosting fixes stuck troops, the boats themselves must be purged), and players desyncing (not crashing to desktop) has been happening since I started playing vicki.

how often do you play multiplayer? Because the troops coming off a boat bug is only for multiplayer (rehosting fixes stuck troops, the boats themselves must be purged), and players desyncing (not crashing to desktop) has been happening since I started playing vicki.

I used to play all the time on MP, but started up again lately

Applied patch to my main directory, then copied the files with a newer timestamp on them into my mod directory, so as not to overwrite the 3.02 files I'd already modded... >_>

No crashes so far. In the same amount of time playing 3.02, I'd had two. Good patch, in other words. Any upgrade you can walk away from with an intact save game is a good upgrade.

Nice patch, but where are the new nations promised to us?

I remember that it was something like: a few new nations every patch, none in 3.02, none in HOD... c'mon ppl!

And yes, i want Peru-Bolivia confederation, an option to recreate the Spanish Empire, a unification of South America, Hispanic America, Latin America, etc.

Last edited:

I remember that it was something like: a few new nations every patch, none in 3.02, none in HOD... c'mon ppl!

And yes, i want Peru-Bolivia confederation, an option to recreate the Spanish Empire, a unification of South America, Hispanic America, Latin America, etc.

Some sort of Latin Americn Union or something would be great.

Release a few dominions in Africa if you want to see some new nations. Just be sure to do it as you make colonies, if you don't want to have something approximating The United African Provinces.

I second the frustration with the troop disembarking bug. It's quite disruptive to any MP game. Having to completely restart the game and purge ships anytime anyone wants to unload troops makes MP damn near impossible.

It's too bad because this is actually my favorite MP paradox game.

Also the loss of sync error. That's killer too! Please address! I love paradox and am willing to pay for DLC that makes MP playable. You don't even have to add anything! Of course charging players for bugfixes probably wouldn't make great reviews, but I love this game and just want it playable!

I second the frustration with the troop disembarking bug. It's quite disruptive to any MP game. Having to completely restart the game and purge ships anytime anyone wants to unload troops makes MP damn near impossible.

It's too bad because this is actually my favorite MP paradox game.

Also the loss of sync error. That's killer too! Please address! I love paradox and am willing to pay for DLC that makes MP playable. You don't even have to add anything! Of course charging players for bugfixes probably wouldn't make great reviews, but I love this game and just want it playable!

I never run into this issue, I heard it only happens when you try to drive them into port. If you walk them onto land from your ship you don't have this issue I have been told, which might be why I haven't ran into it yet. The way to fix it without rehosting is move all of your troops out of your collected brigades except 1 brigade, that 1 brigade left over will be stuck, but you can move the others.

Also if you are playing through Steam I guarantee you the sync issues is because Steam/Paradox thinks your main game CACHE folder needs files inside of it, but on steam copies it writes into a 'my documents-paradox interactive-Victoria2-Map-CACHE' directory ever since Heart of Darkness came out. House Divided didn't have this issue and wrote it inside the Main Game directory Cache folder.

Just got far enough into a game to notice. Disappointing to see that late game dye factories still put all your dye RGO's out of business. Was hoping this was solved when they said they tweaked the economy.

No excuse for such an obvious problem to persist so long in my opinion, completely empty RGO's can't possibly be WAD.

Here's hoping in another 5 years I don't see all my oil RGO's empty for the same reason.

Hello

I have an important bug to report that stopped me from buying it because I saw this in youtube's videos and with my friend who has the game, it is that when you load a save game the output tab is completely empty and it appaers like nothing is produced and it takes one or two days to return to the normal rate and it makes all countries lose lot's of money the first day and lot's of them goes bankrupt because of that, this is very annoying so please, please correct it in a future patch.

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hello

I have an important bug to report that stopped me from buying it because I saw this in youtube's videos and with my friend who has the game, it is that when you load a save game the output tab is completely empty and it appaers like nothing is produced and it takes one or two days to return to the normal rate and it makes all countries lose lot's of money the first day and lot's of them goes bankrupt because of that, this is very annoying so please, please correct it in a future patch.

Thank you in advance

I've never had this cause a big issue.

Ok, Why is the AI putting forts in every single province for some of the wealthier nations? I mean its freaking ridiculous when playing as Italy or Prussia. Try capturing your cores with Austria and France with forts freaking everywhere. This is definitely game breaking.

Ok, Why is the AI putting forts in every single province for some of the wealthier nations? I mean its freaking ridiculous when playing as Italy or Prussia. Try capturing your cores with Austria and France with forts freaking everywhere. This is definitely game breaking.

I don't understand how this is "game breaking". It's not like the AI is cheating. Defense in depth is smart, and it's something I do as well when I have the resources to pull it off.

I don't understand how this is "game breaking". It's not like the AI is cheating. Defense in depth is smart, and it's something I do as well when I have the resources to pull it off.

Exactly. its putting out forts because it is a good idea

• 1Like
Reactions: