v.1.0 UI bug and a possible bug with wargoals (Mac)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HappyCatDragon

Corporal
9 Badges
May 10, 2016
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
When I wanted to build a new Spaceport ( the ones you build your ships on etc.) The "Built spaceport" or what ever it says was actually on top of the three defence module options. So as if they were stacked above each other.

It is hard to explain what i mean so here is a screenshot
2elefqu.png

In the Screenshot it is red because i didn't have enough minerals but that isn't the real issue, the fact that the "build spaceport" layer is above the three choices it is super hard to click on them. It isn't game breaking but it is pretty annoying.

The second bug ( i think it is one?)

I declared War on another alien empire but i couldn't pull any wargoal to my side. They just "flipped" back and so i had to declare war without goals, I'm not sure if i just did something horribly wrong or what happened but it sure semed like a bug.
no screen grab for this one as it looked fine, it just didn't seem to work as intended.

I posted this in the general forum as well, I don't know how to delete the post though :(

Upvote 0