V.1.0.2 (fc5e) - Election Agenda: Fleet Expansion Ship - "Build Speed +25%" no Effect

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gateway103

Sergeant
18 Badges
Apr 24, 2016
  • Darkest Hour
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Description - Leader was elected with Agenda: Fleet Expansion (-10% Ship Cost, -10% Ship Upkeep, +20% Ship Build Speed). However, the build speed portion has no actual effect. Attached composite screenshot attempts to demonstrate this with destroyer ship (Whipser-class).

For ship cost, the build cost is reduced correctly with "Overseer Gang Lu: -10%" entry. This is also verified by checking the math, with 471 * 0.90 * 0.90 = 382 mineral. Furthermore, a corresponding entry also shows up in the Budget window.

In the case of build time, however, one would expect an entry like "Overseer Gan Lu: +25%" as well, and a final build time of 120 / (1.25 * 1.20) = 80. Instead we see the build time is 96, which corresponds to 120 / 1.25, i.e. only the Destroyer Assembly Yard. I've looked at other ship classes, and whether I have a corresponding Assembly Yard or not, the build times do not take Election Agenda into effect in any of them.

Lastly, The Ship Upkeep portion is in effect, as seem by the "Ship Upkeep: -10%" entry on Station Modifier of my spaceport. This is also independently verified by looking at the breakdown of "Ship Maintenance" in Budget, and noting my 2 un-docked Construction Ships cost 1.80 maintenance in total, while their base maintenance cost is 1.00 per ship (i.e. 2 * 1.00 * 0.90 = 1.80).

DLCs - Creature of the Void

Mods - None

Agenda - Fleet Expansion.jpg

Upvote 0