- Sep 9, 2013
Since I was a wee boy, my father always told me of Uzbeks: Don't give them money, don't give them matches, and do not encourage them to drink or gamble.
In the EU4 world and community, a similar attitude has come to pass. I aim to change that. The inspiration for how to do that came from two sources: User Unthariel's comment of a previous AAR that it "was was as historic as a mongol pope", and the superb alliteration of of the potential title "Uzbeks Unleashed".
Newest Update, 24 out of 24
The mode: Normal, Ironman, started in 1.3.1
The goal: Conquer every province in the world beginning with the letter U. As the Uzbeks.
The provinces with original owners:
Upper Sind (Sind)
Upper Doab (Delhi)
Ulanqab (Mongol Kahnate)
1. All Admin points to rushing Admin 10/Innovative/ All Military points to keeping up with tech/ All Diplo points to Exploration then Expansion
2. Vassalize all neighbors possible with the sweet, sweet Tribal Conquest CB
3. Take Russian land ASAP, convert to Orthodoxy
4. Colonize like mad
5. Convert to Catholicism/Reform the Government and Westernize, whichever comes first
6. Become Holy Roman Emperor.
8. Wrap up the remaining provinces