- Jan 2, 2011
Portrait Builder 1.1.7 (Download) (requires .Net 3.5)
Note: I've decided to stop development of this program, and release the source code. You can find it here.
I finally finished it. This is intended for create custom characters so that you can choose the appearance, though you can also use it to modify a character in a saved game.
For the properties code, I've left the prisoner, boils, red dots, and scars as 0, so the game can set those as needed. Properties may be overridden by the game.
Portrait data is loaded from vanilla's portrait.gfx file, or from a single mod.
- Added logging. Outputs log on error, and can be forced to output with -log.
- Now attempts to load portrait info from all .gfx files in \interface.
- Can now load mods from My Documents folder.
- Fixed crash when trying to parse a portrait type which already exists.
- Fixed bug in import validation.
- Changed notice text in import dialog to specify 11 digits.
- Updated for CKUtils 1.8.
- Now loads portrait sprites from portrait_sprites.gfx.
- Added selector for the 11th property digit.
- Importing now requires 11 digits for property code.
- Changed UI setup to not be dependent on certain keywords in layer names. As a result of this, female portrait sets will have the Beard pull down filled, but changing it won't do anything.
- Fixed bug in Muslim hair rendering in vanilla files.
- Added digit to DNA code output to prevent game crash(again).
- Fixed bug when importing DNA codes when using a female portrait set.
- DNA and Property codes are now no longer randomized when changing portrait sets.
- Fixed bug causing crash due to lack of beard on females.
- Rewrote the program to use CK2s portrait.gfx file instead of .portset files.
- Added randomization button.
- Fixed bug causing the first tile to have the wrong index.
- Changed the DNA output to match the length of that in the game's character definition.