• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll voice in, then. Cantrefi's updated for 2.1.

Sniggles's Bookmarks has been updated for 2.1. It is no longer compatible with previous versions of CK2, but should be compatible (as in it might at worst overwrite any new bookmarks Paradox adds in a future update until I update it to be compatible, but it won't actually break anything) with all future versions.

Changed the lists so 2.1.1 is to the top and added both of yours to it.

I've updated Founder of the The Republic for 2.1.1. It should still work with 2.0.x versions.

Updated.

The "Age Customizer" minimod is compatible with 2.1.1, as stated in its threads' changelog

Updated. I'm not checking through every single mods thread and changelog to make sure they're up to date, as stated in the OP it's the responsibility of the mod creators to post here to get their place updated in the lists.

Updated. I'm not checking through every single mods thread and changelog to make sure they're up to date, as stated in the OP it's the responsibility of the mod creators to post here to get their place updated in the lists.

I know; and that was the very reason I reported it, It was by no means intended as any sort of criticism towards you or the index. Simply checked that mod, saw it was made compatible but not announced in the thread itself, except for the edited changelog, and I though it could be of service if I reported here. I apologise if my report has been understood therwise.

my Female German Nicknames is up to 2.1.1 now.

and i hope sometimes steam-workshop is working...

Your Personal Castle is compatible with the latest patch 2.1.1.

Dynamic Duchies is also updated to 2.1.1

All updated.

This one seems to have been missing from the 2.0.4 list, but I've added it for 2.1.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.