• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where is the sync accounts button that used to be on the "owned items" page?
1589535388127.png

Any chance to get the total number of metals show again?
They first want to fix some issues with icon ownerships.

• 1Like
Reactions:
After the initial bugs have been ironed out, and some more features have been added in I have to say i kinda like the new forums. I can even stay logged in for more than an hour now. The big tiles for some forums on the forum list and the lack of visibility for subforums are still annoying though.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Some screenshot from my "Reactions received":
1589544469986.png

Besides of the fact that (still) basically anything in these sentences* is a link except of that part that is actually colored the punctuation is quite odd
Or what do you think
?

* <I'm a link> reacted to <I'm a link> in the thread <I'm a link> with <I'm no link :p >

The big tiles for some forums on the forum list and the lack of visibility for subforums are still annoying though.
Have you tried the PDX Classic style? That removes the big tiles.

The classic view doesn't revert the changes for subforum listing in forums...

B709brb.png

I see the main Stellaris forum here, but where's the subforums for bug reports and the likes?

The classic view doesn't revert the changes for subforum listing in forums...

B709brb.png

I see the main Stellaris forum here, but where's the subforums for bug reports and the likes?
In the bar just above the page counter.

Also, go to the bottommost left and press the small button calld toggle width. Then you'll have the fora be full screen width.

Was great to see show only dev responses make a comeback. Has anyone else had issues with where there are too many dev posts for one page though? I can't seem to get a dev posts only page 2 so to speak, which is a shame since some threads (like dev diaries) have a lot of dev responses.

Overall though great how they've been pretty responsive taking community suggestions and implementing/reimplementing features (show dev responses only, classic look option, see who posted for new features, etc.).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, i would like a different colouration of the pages, i really do not like the chosen Colours!
Though it made me look into my preferences and i found out i can set my fond to large which i did, that is helpful to me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, i would like a different colouration of the pages, i really do not like the chosen Colours!
Though it made me look into my preferences and i found out i can set my fond to large which i did, that is helpful to me.
Have you tried the PDX Classic style?

• 2Like
Reactions:
So just want to chime in, ever since the update on May the 6th, I have yet to have gotten logged out by the forum so it appears the whole remember me option bug is finally fixed. Great work, PDX!

On another note, the preference for toggling full-width has once again reverted on me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Topic: Wording in Preferences

Speak english comprehensibly.
FDXR46b.gif

1) I have no idea what you are trying to say with the two options below
speakenglishcomprehensibly.jpg

and additonaly..

a1) "Postbit" is not a word in the normal world (including dictionaries), nor do i know what it means and i don't think i want or have to.
a2) "If you prefer the user information to be on the left side of the post, change this setting to 'Left'"
What user information where and from where to where on the left ?
b) Which notices where and how dismissed ?

I tried both options and still didn't see what they do.

2) there is no point 2 this time.
8YahOJf.gif

I don't want an explanation as reaction on this post, i think i see what 'postbit' refers to, but acceptable wording would be great.

Apart from that i'm glad about the optimisations of the forum the last two weeks, especially the Paradox Classic style.
Makes the 'new' forum bearable. I don't log out as quicky as i did at first.
Oh wait, as mentioned before, an option for "toggle width" in preferences that stays.
My grumpiness for today.
Only my second in this thread. I think.

Cheers,
General Groucho.

PS: another issue i just recalled, the signature looks like a quote box.
That's bah (aka Ugh or yuck) or in other words, hard to differentiate.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Ahhh, Classic Stylte slipped my awareness - that i like more - thx! :)

PS: Though it only works on the Mainpage...

Did you change it in preferences ?

Ahhh, Classic Stylte slipped my awareness - that i like more - thx! :)

PS: Though it only works on the Mainpage...

You also need to deselect game forum-specific styles (should be the check box saying “game hubs” under preferences) or these will over-ride your default style.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
When you delete last letter before space, space is deleted aswell ...
Pretty anoying, if you want to just correct something. -_-

Reactions: