• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

pdxfreddy

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 30, 2020
Hey everyone

First of all - welcome to our new Forum! It's an upgraded and revamped version of our previous - sincerely hope you'll like it, even though it may take a little time to get used to the new design. Try it out on a mobile, many of you asked us for improvements in this area so I hope you'll be pleased!

Feel free to post feedback in this thread - high and low. For obvious reasons I will prioritize functional issues ahead of design/UX, but anything goes :)

Known issues
  • Search index is rebuilding, meaning that search results may be limited for some time more. It takes appr 24 h to rebuild the index
  • E-mail notifications on replies left to be enabled
  • Some newer medals may not appear below your username
  • A bit sluggish performance meanwhile caching and some jobs are completing, will improve shortly
Bare with me here and hit me! :oops::)

• 56Angry
  • 11Like
Reactions:

pdxfreddy

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 30, 2020
What happened to my Watched Threads list? Are we no longer able to follow individual discussion threads?

EDIT: Alright, I'm seeing a "Watch" option for this thread, but I still don't know how to access the list of threads I'm already watching. It doesn't seem to be anywhere in the top bar like it used to be.
Humm, this seems not to have migrated, let me have the team check into this! Thanks for finding this

• 1Like
Reactions:

pdxfreddy

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 30, 2020
  • Old forum looked fine
  • Could have better communicated this update was coming
  • Need to make dev posts stand out more
  • Need to bring back the 'show only dev responses' option
  • Does this solve the issue with constantly logging us out?
Thanks for your feedback, let me check with the team on this. At least for me logging out seem to have improved. Would love to see more feedback on this topic.

• 1Like
Reactions:

podcat

Oberkommando HOI4
Super Moderator
12 Badges
Jul 23, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
4 - Likewise, the selection of forums directly accessible in the "Games" section of the forum list feels a little odd. I am presuming this appears to others as it does to me. So it especially curious to me as to why Hearts of Iron 2 (great game though it was) is features on the "front page" whilst Hearts of Iron 3 is hidden away behind "Other Games". Does @podcat hate HoI3 for some reason?
Well I did spend several years of my life trying to fix bugs in its supply system.... ;D but, I think its probably just that it hit the limit of games to display (alphabetically?) and after HOI2 cuts to "Other games" dropdown. I agree HOI3 would make more sense there as I suspect most who play hoi2 still play Darkest Hour instead as it has more up to date updates and works better on modern machines (but this might be personal bias, I got no numbers).

Personally I miss the Dev Post marking so I hope they can solve that somehow, but I think otherwise stuff feels nicer to navigate in general, especially on my phone despite having to fight a lot of old muscle memory ;D

• 1Like
Reactions: