• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
H
On the Xbox there was two versions to buy. You should be able to buy the dlc separate. It was a $20 difference but well worth it.

How is it worth it, if the content is not released yet?

Because it will be released shortly and the price of the Deluxe is lower than buying the DLCs separately. From what I have seen you basically get one of those DLCs for free.

Shortly? Then the game could have been delayed for the short time. :)

I definitely feel the marketing of the game definitely portrayed you were getting the DLC at launch, You don't really see it otherwise until you have to manually dig into the game.

So you support false advertising then eh? :)

What has that to do with you saying that the game should have been delayed? I just say it should not have. And depending on where you look in the PS4 PSN Store it shows that it’s actually an included season pass.

Also there is a big difference in false advertising and a misleading description

What has that to do with you saying that the game should have been delayed? I just say it should not have. And depending on where you look in the PS4 PSN Store it shows that it’s actually an included season pass.

Also there is a big difference in false advertising and a misleading description

Well you just said "No". No explanation. No reasons as to why. Not my fault you were lazy and just wanted to add a quick comment and not explain yourself just to prove me wrong.. So I took it apon myself like how I treated my kids when they did this. I would give them the answer based on how childish answers they gave. :)

Act childish, you get treated childish. Like come on, you couldn't give a reason as to why you bothered to reply to me? Geez what have we become? Just because "it's the internet" means we can be lazy and not explain ourselves? Here is a quote I recently saw.

"Extraordinary answers require extraordinary proof". So your "No" doesn't mean anything since there is no proof to it, and there for I am not wrong. :p

Or in other words, you acted childish and are now trying to defend it because a simple answer wasn’t enough ;). Come on, don’t go down this path now.

The developers already talked enough about those topics, you saying now that the game could or should have been delayed makes no sense.

Starting to make a childish discussion out of this now is really a bad habit for a forum as no one wants to read trough posts which have nothing at all to do with the topic.

Or in other words, you acted childish and are now trying to defend it because a simple answer wasn’t enough ;). Come on, don’t go down this path now.

The developers already talked enough about those topics, you saying now that the game could or should have been delayed makes no sense.

Starting to make a childish discussion out of this now is really a bad habit for a forum as no one wants to read trough posts which have nothing at all to do with the topic.

I will with agree with you here. No need to go on. :)

Sorry orignal poster for going off topic. Please forgive me.