[UPDATED 12/08/21] Monetizing from Youtube videos containing Paradox Interactive material!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it might be useful as a general reminder that the newest PDS game; CK3, has in-game nudity, and streamers might want to keep it, and the fact that there's a button to disable it, in mind when making videos of the game.

At the Same Time the Flash icon goes smaller and smaller. It would be best making a simple "pop-up" "This Music DLC is not compatible with Stream/Reccording : Do you want us to Disable it ? Continue/Disable With a small checkbox [X] I'am not a stream/youtuber, don't ask me again"

One of my video of Empire of Sin got a copyright claim.
  • Item protected by copyright : MIDGS Swing Smoke
  • Claimed by: AdRev for a 3rd Party

Can someone confirm if it is expected or not? From the paradox authorisation, Empire of Sin should be clear (but as it was not updated recently maybe it's not up to date with it).

One of my video of Empire of Sin got a copyright claim.
  • Item protected by copyright : MIDGS Swing Smoke
  • Claimed by: AdRev for a 3rd Party

Can someone confirm if it is expected or not? From the paradox authorisation, Empire of Sin should be clear (but as it was not updated recently maybe it's not up to date with it).
I've pinged the EoS team so they can investigate it further.

It might take a few weeks to get an answer to this (or more) and that is fine; but, how will this proposed new US law that supposedly results in jail terms for streamers, impact the monetization and/or broadcast of paradox games on streaming services?

I ran into the issue of a claim on one of my uploads. It's pure, unedited gameplay of Hearts of Iron 4. The timestamp of both claims refer to "March of the Defenders of Moscow" from NSB. Can I just dispute the claim? I'm posting this as a comment here, since the page that is recommended in the original post is no longer available.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    29,2 KB · Views: 0
Hi, the link is still broken. Can we get a new link? It's been almost a year. If this thread is no longer being used can it be removed? When I tried to search up the policy regarding lets plays and music use on Google, this thread and the link are the most consistent results.