UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is the maximum of displayed owned items? It shows 54/54; any way to increase it?
I'm afraid not. That what the denominator there is implying!

Showing more would just make everyone's posts longer.

Synchronized Paradox and Steam, the icons are, and the connection is not in the network game. Cleaned cache, synchronized 5-10 times, and does not work. Scr 1.png Scr 2.png

Synchronized Paradox and Steam, the icons are, and the connection is not in the network game. Cleaned cache, synchronized 5-10 times, and does not work.View attachment 508976 View attachment 508977
Registering your games here has nothing to do with playing any game over a network. It is purely to get forum access.

Whichever game you are having a problem with, please post in its Tech Support forum, with full problem details and history. Thanks.

Is there a way to add non-Steam items? For example, I have AoW: Planetfall on GoG.
It is part of GoG's job as a distributor of ours to supply you with forum registration codes, which you redeem in the Register a Game tab above.

Why do we need to register our steam accounts to access mod forums? Does Steam not grant permission to scrape user profiles to get your marketing info?

I can't imagine a site like teamliquid.net requiring a user to prove they own Starcraft in order to access important content.

Does this sync owned item feature works for game I got from subscribe from xbox game pass? I played <<imperator rome>> through xgp and did not see it got synced while the game I got from steam does got synced. (I have linked my microsoft xbox account). And I also did not find a way of getting a redeem code for that. And I want to get in to the Forum to report achievement bugs. I one I got is I own the achievements but they are not recorded to unlocked achievements after 1.2 update.

Last edited:
Does this sync owned item feature works for game I got from subscribe from xbox game pass? I played <<imperator rome>> through xgp and did not see it got synced while the game I got from steam does got synced. (I have linked my microsoft xbox account). And I also did not find a way of getting a redeem code for that. And I want to get in to the Forum to report achievement bugs. I one I got is I own the achievements but they are not recorded to unlocked achievements after 1.2 update.
No, it does not; IR aside all console forums are open and don't need registration. Why IR is an exception I'm not sure. Please lodge a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com with some proof of purchase attached, and we'll fix you up.

What about xbox game pass users? How do we connect our games with the forums?
Right now, there is no way, but that functionality has been hinted at.

Until then, console users are not under the same requirement to sync their games to access bug reports and things of that nature.

Guys, I like my badges to the left. About all games I bought. But I have some games on GoG, but not on Steam. Any chances for GoG integration ? I have read first post. Nof FAQ about it.

Guys, I like my badges to the left. About all games I bought. But I have some games on GoG, but not on Steam. Any chances for GoG integration ? I have read first post. Nof FAQ about it.
There's no way to sync GoG accounts, but they should give you forum registration codes for all games you buy there. Redeem them in the Register a Game tab above.

Hello, this is my first time posting anything :)

I followed all the instructions and connected my Steam account, however there are some threads that I do not have access to, it tells me to link my Steam account even though I have already done so.

I am sure I connected the account properly since Crusader Kings II that I got on Steam shows up under "owned items".

What might be causing this problem?