UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a handful of things that won't sync even though they appear is options in the list, is there anyway to fix that or are 54 items the norm? it's mostly a couple of dlc and Imperator etc

Yeah but it shows 54/54 on the active bit when I try to activate the rest, how do I activate them? do I have to register their keys or something!?
See those icons under your name here? 6x9=54 which is the most that can be displayed at any one time. Which 54 of your 67 is up to you.

Ah thank you, how do I chose which to have?
Click and drag from the "inactive" to the "active" (or vice versa). You can also reorder them. There's also no requirement that you use them all, like I just use three.

upload_2019-5-15_7-52-38.png

I have done 4 steps and nothing happen @_@
That's because the Steam account you've got connected doesn't have any Paradox games on it. Please double check the account, you may have more than one and have connected the wrong one.

can someone please add EUropa universalis 4 and Crusader Kings to my games list in the forum? I can't access the user forums.. I have linked my steam account and its also synced as owned item, but I still dont get access to the subforums.

the zendesk support is non functional in my browser unfortunately...

Hi, I've just bought HOI3 and its expansions and I came to the forums to download BlackICE, but my Steam link doesn't show any games. And I also own Stellatis, Europa Universalis IV and some other Paradox titles as well. What do I have to do to update the ownership and access the forums? Thank you.

Hi, I've just bought HOI3 and its expansions and I came to the forums to download BlackICE, but my Steam link doesn't show any games. And I also own Stellatis, Europa Universalis IV and some other Paradox titles as well. What do I have to do to update the ownership and access the forums? Thank you.
I can see you have not linked Steam with this Paradox account.

Did you see the first post of this thread? It's all in there.

I want to report a bug in Stellaris, but when I try to access the forum I am told to link my Paradox and Steam accounts with a link to the first post of this thread. However, if I follow this instructions the Paradox account is already linked to the steam account. I have tried to unlink/relink the accounts but this didn't help.